New 250 kW Mobile Generator for
Tehachapi Valley Healthcare District
This Request for Proposal is for a trailer-mounted mobile generator for Tehachapi Valley Healthcare District. The generator will be used in the event of any power outages, both planned and unplanned. All labor and material necessary to supply and deliver the following:
Mobile Generator: One (1) new 250 kW trailer mounted mobile generator, six-cylinder diesel engine, 1800 RPM, liquid-cooled, 120/208 V, 3 phase, 5 wire, 50 Hz, UL 2200 listing, Emissions Cert-SI, EPA, 0CFR60, to include block heater, battery charger, camlock panel, variable speed fan, paralleling controller, EFT valves with Dual Fuel Filter and internal light, with the following features:
> Generator is to be delivered to the location specified by Customer
>250kVA prime power
> Emergency Stop
> External, recessed emergency stop for increased safety
> Remote signal Start / Stop
> Compact, sound attenuated, corrosion-resistant, with single point lifting and 110% fluid containment
> Dual axle trailer as standard, available as a skid-mounted unit with forklift pockets as an option
> Heavy Duty alternator with AREP excitation and marine-grade protection
> Start-up power for the most demanding sites with 300% overload starting capabilities
> Single-side service with long-run filters and 500-hour service intervals
Installation to include the following:
1. Delivery and placement of new generator at the specified location.
2. Factory authorized start-up and testing.
3. Customer orientation
BID SELECTION SCHEDULE
Task Approximate Dates
Issuance of Request for Bids August 26, 2021
Bids due September 9, 2021
Select and award purchase September 14, 2021
1. Provide information on available Preventative Maintenance Contracts for one (1) and two (2) year terms.
2. The Board of Directors for Tehachapi Valley Healthcare District reserves the right to select any part of the bid category and to reject any part of the bid as well as to reject all bids.
3. Questions regarding this bid information can be submitted in writing or email and addressed to TVHD, Attn: Caroline Wasielewski, 116 W E Street, Tehachapi, CA 93561. Email: email@example.com phone: 661-750-4843
4. Completed Bid Proposal forms and maintenance contract information must be mailed or emailed to:
Caroline Wasielewski, CEO
TVHD or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
116 W E Street
Tehachapi, CA 93561
Proposal Bid Form
One (1) new 250kW Mobile Generator for Tehachapi Valley Healthcare District
Name: . Address: . Contact Phone Nos.: . Contact e-mail address: .
250kW Generator -
-Other costs (specify) -
TOTAL BID Amount - $